Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 114. November 28, 2013. Happy Thansgiving!

TWe are staying at a Courtyard bt Marriott for 2nights.  Really nice hotel, but no kitchenette, so I 'me having to improvise.  

I did about 5 loads of laundry so the room is strewn with clean clothes.

We listened to MN Public Radiio to "Turkey Confidential" by Lynne Rosetta Kasper.  It is a call show with people calling in for advice. Some are hysterical. We were streaming the show on the laptop do heard local news, including the cold weather.  All this while we had oysters on the half shell on the hotel patio

I cooked mashed potatoes in the microwave, and then George grilled a Cornish hen.  We didn't want anything too big as we don't have space for a lot of leftovers.  I made dressing on a skillet on the grill.
 Then cranberry sauce, cold pea salad, and key  lime pie.  Very enjoyable day.  We have so much for which yo be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment