Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 280. May 12, 2014. Mayo Clinic day

LOCATION:  Rochester, MN in SE part of state
WEATHER:  pleasant.  Highs in 60s

I had a procedure at Mayo Clinic all morning. Since I fasted all day Sunday, I was hungry afterwards.  We ate lunch in a downtown Greek restaurant....Greek omelette ..which hit the spot.
 
In the PM,  we studied the map to determine our route for later this week.  

We joined daughter Alexis at Whistle Binkies, our former neighborhood pub, for dinner and Mystery Beer night.  You draw the name of a beer out of a hat, and if you like your pick, it is only $2.50.  Kind of fun, and it is her weekly routine.

I hope I don't lose my blog readers, as these blogs while in Rochester have not been too exciting.  We continue to stay in our Airstream parked next to our friend's shop, and the days are filled with appointments and visits with friends and family.  We are getting anxious to hit the road.  





No comments:

Post a Comment