Monday, June 23, 2014

Day 320. June 22, 2014. Relaxing in Grande Prairie

LOCATION: Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada, in the northwest part of the province
WEATHER: Beautiful. Highs in 70s

We relaxed around my aunt and uncle's house, then took a walk in the park downtown.  Lots of people were out, enjoying the sunny weather.

For my Rotary friends....an idea for Rochester, perhaps.  The local Rotary Club manages a municipal RV campground here, next to the city park.
They also give tours to visitors
In the evening, we went to my cousin's house for a lobster dinner.  The lobster was flown in from Nova Scotia.  A local lady arranges this delivery for friends each year.  My cousin (my aunt and uncle's son) has 4 children, all in their 20s, who joined us, too.  We sat outside on their deck to eat.  Lovely evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment