Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 322. June 24, 2014. Gathering in Grande Prairie

LOCATION:  Grande Prairie, Alberta, in NW part of province
WEATHER:  Sunny and nice. Highs in 70s

We helped Aunt Martha prepare for the lunch meeting.  We set up tables in the sunroom, and got things organized.  About 15 people attended.  

For the lunch, George grilled hamburgers and veggie burgers, while Karmen arranged salads, condiments, and drinks.  Great success.

The group went out for dinner, and George and I stayed in.  We watered the garden, and then it rained!

DINNER:  I wanted to use up some leftovers......I tore some of the grilled chicken thighs into bits, and sautéed the chicken  with onion and garlic.  Added a bit of the leftover broth that I used for the risotto.  I made some spaghetti, and topped it all with Parmesan (more leftovers from risotto). 

No comments:

Post a Comment