Sunday, November 9, 2014

November 8, 2014. New pick-up!

I flew from North Carolina to Michigan.  Gautham and Meredith picked me up at the Detroit airport.  We went to the Eastern market, a collection of farmers' market, shops, and restaurants.  We went to Bert's Motown BBQ for lunch.  We split a slab of delicious ribs. I had a "Ghettotown" beer, made in Detroit.

While I was on my way here, George was busy negotiating the truck purchase.  He closed the deal, and now we have a new truck to pull the Airstream.  I'm happy that we were able to get a silver one, that will nicely match our Airstream.



Gautham and Meredirh went out, and I happily stayed home, ensconced on the sofa watching my favorite PBS show, "Call the Midwife".  

We started making to-do lists.  We are making casseroles to freeze for Meredith's clients and for Gautham to eat after we leave.  

1 comment: