Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October 26, 2015. Quiet, indoor day

OLOCATION:  House-sitting in Portland, Oregon
WEATHER:  Rain all day. Highs in 50s.  Afterall, this IS Oregon

We awoke to rain, and the weatherman said it would rain all day.  We decided to stay in and "chill".  

I realized that we will be here for only one more week, and I have filled the homeowners' refrigerator and freezer.

Between now and next week, I need to use up most of the food to be able to move it from this nice, big refrigerator, to fit in our tiny camper refrigerator!


So, we had leftovers for lunch, and I made and froze several meals that we can eat once we are traveling again.  I made spaghetti sauce with tomatoes and herbs from the garden and from a hamburger "prize"  we had picked up from McMenamins.

In between cooking, I read an entire book, with Lola by my side, in my lap, and on my arm.

DINNER:  Vegetable curry.  I used up a lot of vegetables.....potato, onions, mushrooms, carrots, ginger, green beans.  

No comments:

Post a Comment