Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day 141. December 25, 2013. Merry Christmas!


We are enjoying our cabin on the beach in NW Florida.  Staying with chef Meredith means that we are eating very well!  We had a delicious eggbake while opening our gifts.  Santa was very generous!  I am happy with my new laundry tub!  We also got an electric cooler, so that should cut down on ice purchases.  

For a snack, she made a delicious antipasti platter

Then we took a drive along the beach to some darling beach towns.  If we were ever to retire here, I think I found my favorite place....Seaside or Warercolor.  

Meredith tried crabbing, with no luck.

Then we enjoyed a wonderful paella that was a work of art



The westher is still cool...in the 60s, but very pleasant and sunny.



1 comment:

  1. Looks perfect for Christmas! Merry Christmas (belated) and a Happy New Year from the Mpls. Kales to the Reids!

    ReplyDelete