Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 197. February 19, 2014. Last day in South Padre Island

Another beautiful day.  I have  mentioned that the island has a wonderful free bus service.  Consequently, we haven't driven much.  When I got in the car this AM to drive to the laundromat, I found the battery dead.  George asked  a nice neighbor to jump it.  

We fixed an at-home gourmet lunch.....peel 'n eat shrimp and avocado slices.
Life is not fair....George and I eat and exercise the same, but he gets skinnier all the time, and I stay the same.  He has to wear suspenders to keep up his pants!
We went to a really nice Italian restaurant for dinner to celebrate our last day here.  George had lamb testicles as an appetizer.  We had a good wood-fired pizza for the entree.  Lots of leftovers.

1 comment:

  1. You are bringing me warmth on a cold winter day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete